Why toddler sleep coaching
Your toddler wakes up several times at night
You are terribly sleep deprived for...years
Your kid fights lunch nap and bedtime
You have read some books & blogs about baby sleep coaching, tried a few techniques but the situation has not yet improved significantly
You need support from someone you trust and could help you get some sleep
Your toddler doesn't listen to you anymore and is grumpy most of the time
You fear that your kid does not get enough sleep
You cannot make it anymore without sleeping
You thought your toddler slept through the night by now
You are fully aware how important sleep is for your kids and for the entire family
“Dank Carmen schlafen wir alle wieder durch – unsere Tochter und wir! Für jedes Kindesalter und jedes Schlafproblem hat sie eine Lösung parat – wirklich toll!
Bei unserer Tochter Amalia war es so, dass sie kurz vor ihrem zweiten Geburtstag plötzlich nicht mehr alleine einschlafen wollte. Sie schrie sehr laut, sobald wir ihr Zimmer verließen. Wir mussten sehr lange am Bett sitzen bleiben. Nachts wurde sie dann auch oft wieder wach und verlangte das Gleiche. Ständig wurde unser Schlaf unterbrochen.
Carmen erklärte uns ausführlich verschiedene Methoden, die wir anwenden könnten, und gab klare Empfehlungen. Sie half intensiv dabei, den eingeschlagenen Weg konsequent weiterzugehen, auch wenn es uns anfangs schwerfiel. Schon nach wenigen Tagen konnten wir so das Ziel erreichen. Amalia schlief friedlich alleine ein und in der Nacht auch durch.
Somit können wir Carmens Coaching wirklich jedem empfehlen.”
“Carmen’s help has been truly life-changing, for every member of our family. Before seeking out help, the sleeping situation for our whole family (with our two young daughters aged 2.5yrs and 5 months) was a complete mess. Our daughters had different schedules (or none at all) and were overtired. As parents, it wasn’t uncommon for us to be getting only 3-4 hours sleep every night. We were absolutely exhausted. I really didn’t think there was a way out of it. Now, I can’t understand why we put up with sleep deprivation for such a long time. Getting Carmen’s help has really been the best thing we have done for our family.
Our daughters are now down to sleep, in their own bed, by 7pm each night. Our eldest sleeps through the night and is a happier, healthier toddler. Our youngest is waking minimal times a night, can settle herself to sleep for naps and bedtime.. all things I thought were unique to everyone else’s babies but mine.
Carmen set up extremely comprehensive and considerate sleep plans for each of our girls to follow. She considered every detail about their personal habits and daily routines and made sensible recommendations. She was very communicative, and most importantly kind, when there were inevitable moments of stress and regression.
It still blows my mind to see where we were three weeks ago, and see where we are now. I will now be recommending Carmen’s help to every parent I know. Thank you, Carmen!”
“To begin with, at first we did not want to admit that we have a problem. We began to work with Carmen when Victor started waking up more than 3 times/night, even if one of the parents was next to him. Besides this, our son was not able to fall asleep by his own, needing lots of assistance from us and waking up almost immediately after we would leave the room. Our son sleeps in the same room with his 14 months old sister, which complicates things even more. Before sleep training, bed times were stressful and time consuming for us, the parents, and our son was not getting proper rest, which resulted in tantrums, low appetite and difficulty to follow daily routines. Carmen was extremely supportive and knowledgeable and after 6 days Victor sleeps completely throughout the night from 7:30pm until 6:30am and he goes to sleep independently within 10 to 15 minutes. It has completely changed our lives. Before sleep training, bedtime was an extremely stressful time for our family. Now Victor is a much happier kid because he is getting the right amount of sleep he needs and my husband and I have our evenings back to ourselves.
We strongly recommend Carmen to anyone who is experiencing sleep issues with their children and we will definitely use her sleep training program again when necessary.”
Toddler Sleep Solution
This is more appropriate for kids between 2-4 years old, who still have challanges when it comes to falling asleep and staying asleep. It includes a customised sleep guide based on a detailed intake-form, 1 hour phone session and 2 weeks of email follow-up based on a daily sleep log.
The Toddler Sleep Solution Package (2 – 4 years) includes the following items:
- In depth questionnaire about your toddler’s current sleep situation
- Quiz to establish your child’s dominant temperament
- A full sleep assessment and customized sleep plan designed for you and your child
- 45 min. phone consultation to review and ensure you are comfortable with the customized plan and answer any questions you might have
- 2 week of email support for monitoring the implementation of the sleep guide based on a daily sleep log
- an electronic form of activity log
- 1 email per day with additional questions to be answered in 24h.
- 1 x 30 min. phone consultation (ex. after one week) to clarify any questions regarding the evolution of your toddler sleep program
- A follow-up plan for the next 6 months with valuable information to be prepared for and tips how to deal with the main sleep related changes in your toddler’s life.
The personalised sleep guide will include detailed information on:
- Understanding your toddler’s sleep rhythms
- Assessment of home atmosphere and lifestyle with sensitive issues which could impact your toddler’s sleep
- Organising the perfect sleep environment and establishing the proper sleep hygiene
- Recognising your toddler’s tired signs
- Age appropriate routine and wake times for your toddler
- Settling techniques to help your toddler fall asleep more independently
- Nap expectations and resettling techniques
- Bedtime ritual and recommended sleeping time
- Recommended nutrition for sleep and development according to your toddler’s age