Why Baby Sleep Coaching
Your baby wakes up every 2 hours at night
You are terribly sleep deprived for months
Your baby takes only 20-30 minute catnaps
You have read ready some books & blogs about baby sleep coaching, tried a few techniques but the situation has not yet improved significantly
You need support from someone you trust and could help you get some sleep
Your baby cries a lot every day and you don't know anymore why
You fear that your baby does not get enough sleep
You cannot make it anymore without sleeping
You wish your baby slept through the night
You are fully aware how important sleep is for your baby and for the entire family
“I was a non believer, and I was so wrong!
“With our second child (then 9 months old), I have accepted that a long night sleep for us could start when he’s 1.5 years old. When I found out about Carmen, I eagerly sent her a message and received detailed information from her.
To avoid disappointment, I prepared myself to the possibility that sleep training might not work for us. Surprisingly, within 2 challenging weeks and after 9 months, we were getting 5 straight hours of night sleep, compared to an average of 2 hours! We even stopped giving the bottle during nighttime (baby would drink milk every 2 hours at least 3x a night), and his appetite improved during day time, evident even within the first 4 day of sleep coaching.
I wish I met Carmen with our first child, proving to myself and others that sleep training does work. You need dedication from all parties, the right guidance and support. We got them all from Carmen, and thank her for changing our lives.“
“Carmen’s help has been truly life-changing, for every member of our family. Before seeking out help, the sleeping situation for our whole family (with our two young daughters aged 2.5yrs and 5 months) was a complete mess. Our daughters had different schedules (or none at all) and were overtired. As parents, it wasn’t uncommon for us to be getting only 3-4 hours sleep every night. We were absolutely exhausted. I really didn’t think there was a way out of it. Now, I can’t understand why we put up with sleep deprivation for such a long time. Getting Carmen’s help has really been the best thing we have done for our family.
Our daughters are now down to sleep, in their own bed, by 7pm each night. Our eldest sleeps through the night and is a happier, healthier toddler. Our youngest is waking minimal times a night, can settle herself to sleep for naps and bedtime.. all things I thought were unique to everyone else’s babies but mine.
Carmen set up extremely comprehensive and considerate sleep plans for each of our girls to follow. She considered every detail about their personal habits and daily routines and made sensible recommendations. She was very communicative, and most importantly kind, when there were inevitable moments of stress and regression.
It still blows my mind to see where we were three weeks ago, and see where we are now. I will now be recommending Carmen’s help to every parent I know. Thank you, Carmen!“
Baby Sleep Solution
This is more appropiate for babies between 3 and 24 months of age. Based on an in-depth questionnaire, you will receive a personalised sleep plan for your baby, a 45 min. phone consultation and you will benefit from 2 weeks follow-up support with the help of a daily activity log. We will look also at your lifestyle to identify the emotional details which could influence your baby’s sleep.
The Baby Sleep Solution includes the following items:
- In depth questionnaire about your baby’s current sleep situation
- Quiz to establish your baby’s dominant temperament
- A full sleep assessment and customized sleep plan designed for you and your baby
- 45 min. phone consultation to review and ensure you are comfortable with the customized plan and answer any questions you might have
- 2 week support for monitoring the implementation of the sleep guide based on a daily sleep log
- 1 email per day with additional questions to be answered in 24h.
- 1 x 30 min. phone consultations (ex. after 1 week) to clarify any questions regarding the evolution of your baby sleep program
- A follow-up plan for the next trimester with valuable information to be prepared for and tips how to deal with the main sleep related changes in your baby’s life.
The personalised sleep guide will include detailed information on:
- Understanding your baby’s sleep rhythms
- Assessment of home atmosphere and lifestyle with sensitive issues which could impact your baby’s sleep
- Organising the perfect sleep environment and establishing the proper sleep hygiene
- Recognising your baby’s tired signs
- Age appropriate routine and wake times for your baby
- Settling techniques to help your baby fall asleep
- Nap expectations and resettling techniques
- Bedtime ritual and recommended sleeping time
- Feeding vs. settling overnight