Why Baby Sleep Coaching
Your baby wakes up every 2 hours at night
You are terribly sleep deprived for months
Your baby takes only 20-30 minute catnaps
You have read ready some books & blogs about baby sleep, tried a few techniques but the situation has not yet improved significantly
You need support from someone you trust and could help you get some sleep
Your baby cries a lot every day and you don't know anymore why
You fear that your baby does not get enough sleep
You cannot make it anymore without sleeping
You wish your baby slept through the night
You are fully aware how important sleep is for your baby and for the entire family
“I was a non believer, and I was so wrong!
“Getting consultation from Carmen was one of the best decisions we have made. Before working with her, “sleep” was a nightmare for us. Our daughter was only sleeping while Breastfeed which was a long process, fall asleep at different times during the day and was waking up quite often during the night. She was also unpredictable in terms of when she was hungry and how much she eats.
Now at 10th day of working with Carmen, little one has a consistent sleep schedule, fall asleep by herself in her own cot only in 10-15 minutes and sleep through the night without unnecessary interruption and eats very well.
This success was possible thanks to two factors.
1) Carmen’s personalized approach. She doesn’t give you a generic recipe, she created the plan personalized to us considering a lot of factors about our daughter, our lifestyle and our parenting style.
2) Our consistent approach. Even when we had question marks, we committed to Carmen’s approach and applied it.
Another great thing working with Carmen was her flexible communication style. We used google docs, logged everything in a file and communicated through comments everyday, it gave us the flexibility to ask whatever question we have quickly (no need to write an email and give context etc.). She was very responsive to our comments/questions and always took her time to give a detailed answer and ensure we are comfortable.
Finally, Carmen gave us a comprehensive nutrition plan and a lot of great tips about feeding in general. She also provided a detailed sleep plan for the upcoming months based on our needs.
Overall both feeding improved significantly and sleep improved even beyond our expectations. We will recommend Carmen to anyone around us. Thank you!”
“Carmen’s help has been truly life-changing, for every member of our family. Before seeking out help, the sleeping situation for our whole family (with our two young daughters aged 2.5yrs and 5 months) was a complete mess. Our daughters had different schedules (or none at all) and were overtired. As parents, it wasn’t uncommon for us to be getting only 3-4 hours sleep every night. We were absolutely exhausted. I really didn’t think there was a way out of it. Now, I can’t understand why we put up with sleep deprivation for such a long time. Getting Carmen’s help has really been the best thing we have done for our family.
Our daughters are now down to sleep, in their own bed, by 7pm each night. Our eldest sleeps through the night and is a happier, healthier toddler. Our youngest is waking minimal times a night, can settle herself to sleep for naps and bedtime.. all things I thought were unique to everyone else’s babies but mine.
Carmen set up extremely comprehensive and considerate sleep plans for each of our girls to follow. She considered every detail about their personal habits and daily routines and made sensible recommendations. She was very communicative, and most importantly kind, when there were inevitable moments of stress and regression.
It still blows my mind to see where we were three weeks ago, and see where we are now. I will now be recommending Carmen’s help to every parent I know. Thank you, Carmen!“
Baby Sleep Solution
This is more appropiate for babies between 3 and 24 months of age. Based on an in-depth questionnaire, you will receive a personalised sleep plan for your baby, 2 phone consultations of 30-45 min. and you will benefit from 2 weeks follow-up support with the help of a daily activity log. We will look also at your lifestyle to identify the emotional details which could influence your baby’s sleep.
The Baby Sleep Solution includes the following items:
- In depth questionnaire about your baby’s current sleep situation
- Quiz to establish your baby’s dominant temperament
- A full sleep assessment and customized sleep plan designed for you and your baby
- 1 x 45 min. phone consultation to review and ensure you are comfortable with the customized plan and answer any questions you might have
- 2 week support for monitoring the implementation of the sleep guide based on a daily sleep log
- 1 email per day with additional questions to be answered in 24h.
- 1 x 30 min. phone consultations (ex. after 1 week) to clarify any questions regarding the evolution of your baby sleep program
- A follow-up plan for the next trimester with valuable information to be prepared for and tips how to deal with the main sleep related changes in your baby’s life.
The personalised sleep guide will include detailed information on:
- Understanding your baby’s sleep rhythms
- Assessment of home atmosphere and lifestyle with sensitive issues which could impact your baby’s sleep
- Organising the perfect sleep environment and establishing the proper sleep hygiene
- Recognising your baby’s tired signs
- Age appropriate routine and wake times for your baby
- Settling techniques to help your baby fall asleep
- Nap expectations and resettling techniques
- Bedtime ritual and recommended sleeping time
- Feeding vs. settling overnight
With this Baby Sleep Solution you will benefit from:
- healthy sleep habits for your baby which are the foundation of good sleep for life
- a good night sleep for the whole family
- a rested baby who enjoys his/her sleep at night and naps well during the day
- a baby girl/boy with a good mood and more cooperative, most of the time
- a healthy baby because of a stronger immune system
- quality time with your partner in the evening
- possibility to plan your day and time for yourself
- possibility to relax and see life more colourful after a good night sleep
- better shape and mood for yourself and your partner