Why baby sleep coaching
Your baby wakes up every 2 hours at night
You are terribly sleep deprived for months
Your baby takes only 20-30 minute catnaps
You have read ready some books & blogs about baby sleep coaching, tried a few techniques but the situation has not yet improved significantly
You need support from someone you can trust and who could help you get some sleep
Your baby cries a lot every day and you don't know anymore why
You fear that your baby does not get enough sleep
You cannot make it anymore without sleeping
You wish your baby slept through the night
You are fully aware how important sleep is for your baby and for the entire family
“I was a non believer, and I was so wrong!
“My baby Helena was having a lot of trouble sleeping her naps, it was a real mess! She was doing around 6 or 7 cat naps per day, only on top of me. Night sleep, I though, was fine, although my baby was absolutely depending on being fed or rocked to sleep. Until I met Carmen! With her help, we manage to bring some order to our lives and improved my little one’s sleep. Helena now has 3 perfect naps during the day and sleeps through the night, waking up only one time to eat most of the times. We still have a bit or road ahead of us, is a tough one my little one, but the progress we did in a month with Carmen’s help is unbelievable! I went from having a continuously overtired baby to a happy angel 24/7. Carmen was always eager to help, willing to adjust her plan on the go based on our needs. Always nice, helpful and respectful! Thank you Carmen!”
“To begin with, at first we did not want to admit that we have a problem. We began to work with Carmen when Victor started waking up more than 3 times/night, even if one of the parents was next to him. Besides this, our son was not able to fall asleep by his own, needing lots of assistance from us and waking up almost immediately after we would leave the room. Our son sleeps in the same room with his 14 months old sister, which complicates things even more. Before sleep training, bed times were stressful and time consuming for us, the parents, and our son was not getting proper rest, which resulted in tantrums, low appetite and difficulty to follow daily routines. Carmen was extremely supportive and knowledgeable and after 6 days Victor sleeps completely throughout the night from 7:30pm until 6:30am and he goes to sleep independently within 10 to 15 minutes. It has completely changed our lives. Before sleep training, bedtime was an extremely stressful time for our family. Now Victor is a much happier kid because he is getting the right amount of sleep he needs and my husband and I have our evenings back to ourselves.
We strongly recommend Carmen to anyone who is experiencing sleep issues with their children and we will definitely use her sleep training program again when necessary.”
Baby sleep coaching package
This is more appropiate for babies between 3 months and 24 months of age. Based on an in-depth questionnaire, you will receive a personalised sleep plan for your baby, a 45 min. phone consultation and you will benefit from 2 weeks follow-up support with the help of a daily activity log. We will look also at your lifestyle to identify the emotional details which could influence your baby’s sleep.
* the offer is valid until 31 March 2021 for every new client
The Baby Sleep Coaching Package includes the following items:
- In depth questionnaire about your baby’s current sleep situation
- Guidelines to establish your baby’s dominant temperament
- A full sleep assessment and customized sleep plan designed for you and your baby
- 45 min. phone consultation to review and ensure you are comfortable with the customized plan and answer any questions you might have
- 2 week support for monitoring the implementation of the sleep guide based on a daily sleep log
- 1 email per day with additional questions to be answered in 24h.
- 2 x 30 min. phone consultations (ex. one per week) to clarify any questions regarding the evolution of your baby sleep program
- A follow-up plan for the next 2-3 months with valuable information to be prepared for and tips how to deal with the main sleep related changes in your baby’s life.
The personalised sleep guide will include detailed information on:
- Understanding your baby’s sleep rhythms
- Assessment of home atmosphere and lifestyle with sensitive issues which could impact your baby’s sleep
- Organising the perfect sleep environment and establishing the proper sleep hygiene
- Recognising your baby’s tired signs
- Age appropriate routine and wake times for your baby
- Settling techniques to help your baby fall asleep
- Nap expectations and resettling techniques
- Bedtime ritual and recommended sleeping time
- Feeding vs. settling overnight